You can add non-discoverable (non-vSphere, non-EC2) endpoints to JetAgent from the Console as shown below. There are also alternative methods for this procedure.
To add an endpoint:
- In the Servers tab, go to Server Actions > Add Physical Server:
- Configure the following:
- The endpoint's Hostname and IP Address
- The endpoint's Operating System
- Access Credentials: If the credentials to this endpoint have already been provided, you can assign them to the endpoint here. Otherwise, you can do this later.
- Click Save.
- Configure endpoint user accounts.
Newly-added endpoints appear in the endpoint list with the initial status of Untested. Upon first vAgent deployment or upon a manual Refresh status from the Servers tab, the connection status will be updated and JetAgent will attempt to install the connector on the machine.