Deploying Connector on the Endpoint Itself Overview
- Upload/Copy the Connector installation file vlink-win-win32_x64-Release-<Version>.exe into the Windows endpoint.
- The connector can be found in the JetPatch server in (/usr/share/intigua/bin/) or can be downloaded from here.
- On the endpoint, run the following command (make sure to copy all quotes, slashes, and JetPatch server URL correctly)
3. Now connect to your JetPatch server and check that you can see the machine on the "Servers" page.
Verification and Troubleshooting
To verify the Connector was installed successfully:
- Check that the connector folder has been created - "%SystemDrive%:\program files\Intigua" (usually located in "C" drive).
- Check that the Connector service - "Intigua vAgentManager Service" (service name = "vAgentManager") is running
- If the coreserverurl needs to be modified, see this article.\
If there are still issues, generate connector logs from the endpoint and contact the Support Team.