- Endpoints added to JetPatch
- Enabled protocols and permissions
- Assigned Endpoint User Account
- Adding and Assigning Endpoint User Accounts
If you are not able to meet these prerequisites, you can deploy the connector from the endpoint itself.
- In the Servers tab, select the endpoints, and click Server Actions > Manage Intigua on Server:
- Select Manage Intigua On Server, and under Configuration package, select a JetPatch services management package:
- Click Apply.
Once connected, you will see a green lightening bolt under the status column. If you see a different status, please review our Connector troubleshooting article.
You can also see activity output, by clicking on Open+ at the bottom of the screen
- Connector troubleshooting
- Installing the connector from the endpoint itself
- Removing the connector from itself (windows)
- Removing the connecting from itself (linux/unix)
- Automatically deploying the JetPatch connector using the Policy engine
Please sign in to leave a comment.