Deploying Connector on the Endpoint Itself Overview
- Upload / Copy the Connector installation file vlink_installer_linux_x64_<version>_Release.bsx into the endpoint /tmp folder.
- The connector can be found in the JetPatch server in (/usr/share/intigua/bin/) or can be downloaded from here.
- Once the Connector Installation file is copied to the endpoint, you now need to change the permission of the file to run it:
chmod +x vlink_installer_linux_X64_<version>_Release.bsx
3. On the endpoint, run the following command (make sure to copy all quotes, slashes, and JetPatch server URL correctly)
For RHEL, CentOS, SLES, Oracle Linux, Amazon Linux use:
- For Ubuntu, Debian use:
3. Now connect to your JetPatch Console and check that you can see the machine on the "Servers" tab.
Verification and Troubleshooting
1. To verify that the connector has been properly installed, check if the service is running:
2. If the coreserverurl needs to be modified, see this article.
If there are still issues, generate connector logs from the endpoint and contact the Support Team.