The workflow contains pre and post deployment tasks. Before creating a workflow, you should add tasks and scripts to your library.
The Workflow Library contains Workflows you have created in addition to two automatically created workflows, one for Windows and one for Linux.
- To view the Library select Workflows from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search through the Workflows by name only.
- You can Edit, Delete or Set as default any of the Workflows by clicking on the action button on the right.
Note: When creating a remediation plan the default workflow will be selected automatically for patch deployment unless you choose otherwise
- Select Workflows from the main menu
- Click on Create Workflow
- Fill in the relevant details: Workflow Name, Operating System and Pre+Post tasks.
- Click Save