Maintenance Schedules are independent time slots enabling you to decide when you would like your Remediation Plans to run on your endpoints. Connecting a server to a Maintenance Schedules is done through the Maintenance tab under Servers.
Maintenance Schedule Library:
The Maintenance Schedule Library contains the Schedules you have created and the number of endpoints connected to them.
- To view the Library Select Maintenance Schedule from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search through the Maintenance Schedules by name only.
- You can Edit, Delete or Unassign all computers by clicking on the action button on the right.
Create a new Maintenance Schedule:
- Select the Maintenance Schedules tab located under the System menu
- Click on “Create Maintenance Schedule”
- Fill in the relevant details: Maintenance Schedules Name, Description, TImezone
- Click Save
- Click Add Schedule Entry
- Fill in the relevant details: Schedule Entry Name, Description, From and To Date, Repeat Type.
- Click Save
- If you want to assign an endpoint to this new Maintenance Schedule, see this article.
- When creating a new schedule entry make sure that 'From Date' 'To Date' values can be completed in the 'Repeat Type' you have entered. For example from 1-1-2020 to 1-1-2021 with repeat type Daily cannot be completed daily.
- Active Remediation plans with Future maintenance windows (that have no other actions left) will move to completed with status 'waiting for execution' with tool tip 'Awaiting for Maintenance Window'.
Maintenance Schedule Exemptions
Exempted servers are servers that at the moment cannot be patched. Some of the exemptions are related to maintenance schedules.
- Maintenance Window Required - Servers without maintenance window cannot be patched. In order to fix such exemption, assign a maintenance window to the server.
- Awaiting Maintenance Window - The server has an assigned maintenance window, however it has not yet arrived. Once date & time of the schedule occurs, patching actions will start.
- Maintenance Window Expired - The server has an assigned maintenance window but the date & time have expired and the server cannot be patched. To fix such exemption, assign a valid maintenance schedule to server.