Maintenance Schedules are independent time slots enabling you to decide when you would like your Remediation Plans to run on your endpoints. Connecting a server to a Maintenance Schedules is done through the Maintenance tab under Servers.
Maintenance Schedule Library:
The Maintenance Schedule Library contains the Schedules you have created and the number of endpoints connected to them.
- To view the Library Select Maintenance Schedule from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search through the Maintenance Schedules by name only.
- You can Edit, Delete or Unassign all computers by clicking on the action button on the right.
Create a new Maintenance Schedule:
- Select the Maintenance Schedules tab located under the System menu
- Click on “Create Maintenance Schedule”
- Fill in the relevant details: Maintenance Schedules Name, Description, TImezone
- Click Save
- Click Add Schedule Entry
- Fill in the relevant details: Schedule Entry Name, Description, From and To Date, Repeat Type.
- Click Save
- When creating a new schedule entry make sure that 'From Date' 'To Date' values can be completed in the 'Repeat Type' you have entered. For example from 1-1-2020 to 1-1-2021 with repeat type Daily cannot be completed daily.
- Active Remediation plans with Future maintenance windows (that have no other actions left) will move to completed with status 'waiting for execution' with tool tip 'Awaiting for Maintenance Window'.