Tasks contain the deployment parameters you want to use in different remediation plans. When creating a task you can use a Script, an Execution Line or both. Before creating the Task, you should add scripts to your library.
The Task library contains the tasks you have created and Built-in Tasks created by JetPatch, these Tasks can't be changed in any way.
- To view the Library Select Task Library from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search by Task name only.
- Filter Option: Category, Created by and Script
- You can Duplicate, Edit or Delete Tasks by clicking on the action button on the right
- Note: you are unable to delete a task that was added to a workflow assigned to a remediation plan
Create a new Task :
- Select Tasks from the main menu
- Click on Add Task
- Fill in the relevant details:
- Task name
- Task Source: Choos Script, Execution Line or Both (you will be asked to add in the relevant information for each option).
- Execution preview
- Click Save