Here you can enter your installation specifications for the different patches. Scripts can be either uploaded files or one-liner scripts written directly into the console. Each script must be connected to a task and can’t run independently
The Script library contains the Scripts you have created Built-in Tasks created by JetPatch, these Tasks can't be changed in any way.
- To view the Library Go to System from the main menu and select Scripts
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search through the Script Name by name only
- Filter Option: Category, Created by
- You can Edit, Delete, Enable/Disable and Download Scripts by clicking on the action button on the right or one of the relevant icons.
- Scripts that are currently used by active Remediation Plans can be edited.
Built-in scripts are scripts that are managed by JetPatch and therefore cannot be edited, disabled or deleted. The B icon tells you if the script is indeed a built-in script.
Enable / Disable a Script
You can enable or disable the scripts in your library. Please note that if you disable a script, it cannot be used.
- Tasks that are created based on disabled scripts - are saved but do not appear in tasks list.
- Tasks that are created based on enabled scripts - are saved and appear in tasks list.
Create a new Script
- Select System > Scripts from the main menu
- Click on “Create Script”
- Fill in the relevant details:
- Script name
- Operating system (choose from Dropdown)
- Run Type
- Script source, you can either:
- Upload file (note: 62 MB limit)
- One-liner script
- Exit codes