Here you can assign servers to a particular maintenance window. Each server can only be part of one maintenance window.
The Maintenance library contains a list of all the endpoints and the Maintenances Schedules they are assigned to.
- To view the Library Select Maintenance from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search by endpoint name only
- You can also filter the library for Endpoint Groups and Maintenance Schedules
- Once a Schedule is added you can view its details by clicking on View Schedules in the last coulomb
Assigning servers to a Maintenance Schedule
- Select Maintenance from the main menu
- Select the endpoints you want to assign to the Maintenance Schedule
- Click on Assign To Maintenance > a pop up will appear with a list of the Maintenance Schedules you have created (see Maintenance Schedules)
- Choose maintenance schedule and click Assign Maintenance
- To remove a Maintenance schedule click on the X in the schedule tab
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the bottom left "Download Reports" icon.
The available reports are:
- Endpoints Maintenance Report (CSV) - downloading extended information on the filtered Maintenance Windows.