Remediation Plan Stuck In Pending Column
If the remediation plan is waiting in the "Pending" column (in Remediation Plans board):
1) Go to Platform configuration
2) Click on the Logs & Alerts tab
3) Search for "ITSM" in the Description column
4) You should see errors related to ITSM
5) If possible - click on the "Details" icon in the right column.
Failure details should appear in the popup window.
If the "Details" icon is not clickable - Please contact JetPatch support with the Manager logs
Fields Are Not Populated In The Change Request
If you think there are fields that should be populated in the Change Request, but in the Change Request they are empty, please check the fields configuration and make sure they are pointing to existing fields.
Step 1 - Make sure the fields that are missing are populated from JetPatch. you can find the list of the supported fields in each and every ITSM system configuration in Jetpatch KC.
Step 2 - Check the fields configuration in JetPatch configuration.
ServiceNow - Checking ServiceNow Properties Names for JetPatch Configuration
Multiple Change Requests For The Same Remediation Plan
If you see many Change Requests created in the ITSM, it is probably due to some connectivities issues that cause timeout ("Read Time Out") for creating the Change Request.
Step 1 - make sure the problem is a timeout issue:
- Download JetPatch logs and search for "Couldn't create a ticket in 'Service Now' due to Read timed out"
- Go to "Platform Configuration" and click on the "Logs & Alerts" tab. Search for "Failed to open" string in the Description and see that there are many entries pointing that JetPatch failed to open a change request for the same Remediation Plan, and there are not details to open.
Step 2 - Cancel all "Pending Approval" Remediation Plans
Step 3 - Open JetPatch configuration file (intigua.properties) and add the following line:
Step 4 - Restart JetPatch
After JetPatch starts, log in and activate a Remediaiton Plan to make sure the problem was solved.