If you are experiencing any issues with the JetPatch manager console, please follow the below steps and send the relevant information to the JetPatch support team.
1. In platform configuration, click on Logs & Alerts
2. Click on Actions -> Prepare Log Service
If you are not able to generate the manager logs, you will need to clean the log files in your core-server, which are under /tmp folder.
- SSH to your JetPatch console
- run the following command (please copy the following line with NO changes):
rm -rf /usr/share/tomcat/default/temp/*
- Try to download logs again
Alternatively, you can get the manager logs via