JetPatch FAQs and Troubleshooting
Frequently asked questions about JetPatch Patch Manager and Agent Manager
Logging and Monitoring
- Monitoring tool for Manager Health
- Recommended maintenance operations on database
- Recommended Maintenance Operations on WSUS
- How do I generate manager logs?
- How do I generate a PostgreSQL DB Dump?
- How do I generate connector logs?
Patch Troubleshooting and Readiness
- What is the Patching Checklist?
- What do these exit codes mean?
- Failed RP installation (exit code 1)
- Possible Root Causes for unsuccessful Linux patching activities
- What should I do if the Windows patching activity returns an empty Installation?
- Why did my machine patch at this time? (checking maintenance window during patch execution)
General Architecture and Patch Management FAQ
- Enterprise Linux Advisories
- How to run query on JetPatch DB
- What is the CentOS mailing list?
- How to Patch JetPatch Server Itself
- Where is the intigua.config.xml located?
- How to Configure JetPatch if your Environment has a lot of Dynamic IP Addresses
Windows Architecture and Patch Management FAQ
Linux/Unix Architecture and Patch Management FAQ
- How do I upgrade Linux OS to the next minor release (eg: RHEL 7.7 to 7.9)?
- What does it mean "Beta Support" for Ubuntu?
- How do I change the endpoints scan time?
- How do I configure log rotation for Zypper and Yum?
- Does JetPatch install Linux advisories individually or in bulk?
- How do I add the wget command on a Solaris machine if it's not installed?
General Console and Update/Upgrade Troubleshooting
- Changing PostgreSQL Hash to SHA-256
- HTTP Status Internal Server Error 500 - Exception Report - java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
- Troubleshoot JetPatch Management Console Performance Issues
- Unable to load JetPatch Manager Console (also update/upgrade issues)
- Transaction check error: conflicts with file from package intigua-va
- What if I get a hostname not configured properly error on upgrade?
Agent Managing FAQ
- Troubleshooting ASR deployment
- How do vCenter updates work?
- What about network usage? Any slowdowns in live agent behavior?
- What does JetPatch Agent Manager do?
- What if agent failed to get installed? Troubleshooting?
- What about conflict with other agents? Like AV, monitoring, etc?