Here you can select servers in order to either create a new vulnerability plan or suspend servers from receiving patch management for a period of time.
Go to Endpoints > Management from the left menu.
The Management library contains an overall view of the endpoints.
You can filter the Endpoints using the following filters
- Search - Search endpoints by the Endpoint name
- Remediation Plan - Relevant endpoint for the chosen Remediation Plan ID. Note - this will change the values of "Patching Status" and "Endpoint Compliance" accordingly.
- Operating System
- Patch Status
- Exemption - check Endpoint Exemptions and Warnings for more information.
- More Filters:
Management Information and Actions
- When hovering over the "Patching Status" bar you will see how many patches were installed/Not Installed on each endpoint.
- If an endpoint has multiple exemptions, all of them can be shown by hovering the Exemption cell
- You can create a Nexpose report by clicking on the Action button on the right
By selecting endpoint you can make the following actions using the "SELECT ACTION" button:
- Select the Management tab located under the Servers menu
- Select the endpoints you want to suspend
- Click on Select Action > Set Suspensions
- A popup will appear enabling you to either Set Suspension or Remove Suspension
- Set Suspension: You can either skip the coming maintenance schedules or suspend the Endpoint between certain dates
- Remove Suspension: You can remove a set suspension at any time by clicking on Remove Suspension
Create Remediation Plan Based On
More information can be found in Create Remediation Plan based on Vulnerability Scanners
More information can be found in Tasks (Run Task section)
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the bottom left "Download Reports" icon.
The available reports are:
- Endpoints Management Report (CSV) - downloading extended information on the filtered endpoints.
- Endpoints with Missing Patches - List of all endpoints with the missing patches information
- Endpoints with Missing Security Patches - List of all endpoints with the missing security patches information, grouped by security category.