Here you can select servers in order to either create a new vulnerability plan or suspend servers from receiving patch management for a period of time.
The Management library contains an overall view of the servers and their patching status.
- Select Management from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search by the Endpoint name
- You can also filter the library by Remediation Plan/Endpoint Group/ Operating System/Patch and Patch Status
- You can create a Nexpose report by clicking on the Action button on the right
- Select the Management tab located under the Servers menu
- Select the endpoints you want to suspend
- Click on Select Action > Set Suspensions
- A popup will appear enabling you to either Set Suspension or Remove Suspension
- Set Suspension: You can either skip the coming maintenance schedules or suspend the Endpoint between certain dates
- Remove Suspension: You can remove a set suspension at any time by clicking on Remove Suspension