The activities table contains a list of all the activities ran in JetPatch.
Go to Endpoints > Activities from the left menu.
Activities are divided by several Task types:
- "Patch" - The actual patching activity.
- "Pre Patch" - Activities that were running in pre-patching tasks, as part of the chosen Workflow.
- "Post Patch" - Activities that were running in psot-patching tasks, as part of the chosen Workflow.
- "User" - Activities that the user started.
- "User Scheduled" - Pending activities that the user initialized. At the moment they will run the type will be changed to "User".
- "System" - JetPatch system task.
- Search - filter by the activity or endpoint name.
- Task - the name of the task
- Task Type
- Remediation Plan - if the activity was running as part of a Remediation Plan
- Endpoint Group
- Activity Status - there are few Activities Status
- Queued - The activity is in the queue and JetPatch is waiting for previous activity to finish running on the endpoint or for the time to come (if the activity was configured to run in a future time)
- In Progress
- Succeeded - Activity finished to run and got a successful exit code, based on the script configuration. If special exit codes were not configured, default is 0.
- Error - JetPatch could not run the activity on the endpoint.
- Failed - Activity finished to run and got a failure exit code, based on the script configuration. If special exit codes were not configured, default is non-zero.
- Started By
- More Filters
- Exit Code
- Operating System (of the endpoint)
- Start Date
- End Date
- For more information about a Task/Patch click on View Details in the last column. The activity details can be copied or downloaded
- You can cancel activities but only if they are in queued status
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the bottom left "Download Reports" icon.
The available reports are:
- Full Activities Report (CSV) - downloading extended information on the filtered activities.
- Activities Report without Details - downloading the same report as above but without the activity details.