The activities table contains a list of all the activities run in JetPatch.
Go to Endpoints > Activities from the left menu.
Activities are divided into several Task types:
- "Patch" - The actual patching activity.
- "Pre Patch" - Activities that were running in pre-patching tasks, as part of the chosen Workflow.
- "Post Patch" - Activities that were running in psot-patching tasks, as part of the chosen Workflow.
- "User" - Activities that the user started.
- "User Scheduled" - Pending activities that the user initialized. At the moment they will run the type will be changed to "User".
- "System" - JetPatch system task.
Activities Statuses displayed with Relevant Colors
- Search - filter by the activity or endpoint name.
- Task - the name of the task
- Task Type
- Remediation Plan - if the activity was running as part of a Remediation Plan
- Endpoint Group
- Activity Status - there are few Activities Status
- Queued - The activity is in the queue and JetPatch is waiting for the previous activity to finish running on the endpoint or for the time to come (if the activity was configured to run in a future time)
- In Progress
- Succeeded - Activity finished to run and got a successful exit code, based on the script configuration. If special exit codes were not configured, the default is 0.
- Error - JetPatch could not run the activity on the endpoint.
- Failed - The activity finished running and got a failure exit code, based on the script configuration. If special exit codes were not configured, the default is non-zero.
- Started By
- More Filters
- Exit Code
- Operating System (of the endpoint)
- Start Date
- End Date
View Task Details
For more information about a Task/Patch click on View Details in the last column.
The activity details can be copied or downloaded
You can cancel activities but only if they are in queued status
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the bottom left "Download Reports" icon.
The available reports are:
- Full Activities Report (CSV) - downloading extended information on the filtered activities.
- Note: If you open the CSV in Excel, by default, some Output text will be cut off. Thus, you can get all the text to show by highlighting the whole Output column and Wrap Text (Home > Wrap Text)
- Activities Report without Details - downloading the same report as above but without the activity details.