JetPatch is always ready to show the latest performance monitoring and previous data on 3rd party library JetPatch utilizes - Java Melody. This module provides health graphs on various KPI: CPU, memory.
- Login to JatPatch
- Go to: <SERVER-URL>/vmanage-server/monitoring
Select Week / Month to check performance and monitoring statistics:
- Checked used Memory: Memory allocation behaviour should be 'chainsaw' pattern- memory increases and reduces on a timely manner.
Check CPU (‘CPU %’) graph, validate the overall CPU shoulnd not be constantly above 70%
Check threads (‘Active Threads’) graph, make sure that the thread allocation graph shows increase and decrease in the active threads (ranges should be between 40-160)
- Check threads (‘Active jdbc connection’) graph, make sure the graph is not constantly trending-up without any connections deallocations. (ranges should be between 20-50)
What to share as PDF with JetPatch if needed
- Monitoring PDF /vmanage-server/monitoring?period=jour
- Monitoring PDF /vmanage-server/monitoring?part=processes
- Monitoring PDF /vmanage-server/monitoring?part=database&request=5
- Browser Network Statistics HAR file on slow page loading. See the article https://kc.jetpatch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042202011-How-do-I-generate-the-UI-logs-
Configure Custom HPROF Location
To enable it, you will need to add the following to your intigua.properties file (/usr/share/tomcat/default/conf/intigua.properties)
Then, restart tomcat (service tomcat restart)
Default location: /usr/share/tomcat/apache-tomcat-7.0.*
Please sign in to leave a comment.