- Release Build - RPM : 1491
- JetPatch Server : 184.108.40.206
- Connector : 220.127.116.11
New status added to the Remediation Plans board: Waiting For Execution
This status will appear in the completed column indicating that a remediation plan has completed its initial execution run, but is not fully compliant and will continue execution later.
A remediation plan can be in Waiting For Execution status in two cases:
- One or more of the servers on the plan are not available and therefore the plan can not be fully executed. For example, waiting for a server maintenance window, or when some of the servers are in another running remediation plan. In such cases, the remediation plan will continue execution automatically once the servers are available.
- One or more of the servers on the remediation plan requires attention. The needed action can be seen in the remediation plan compliance report under Require Attention for Non-compliant Devices.
- Fixed: 'Needed On' Counters in Patches page were not updated upon computer removal
- Fixed: Remediation Plans would not move to Completed when untested servers were included in the selected cycles
- Fixed: Low disk space prevented remediation plan execution
- Fixed: Remediation Plan wizard performance issue
- Fixed: Compliance Report performance issue
- Fixed: 'No Data Found' message appeared in some cases after sorting and filtering actions were performed
- Fixed: 'Patch size' column was removed from Patches page
Please sign in to leave a comment.