If you are experiencing issues with a particular endpoint, or you have an issue with an agent running on an endpoint, please follow the below steps and send the relevant information to the JetPatch support team.
Generate Logs from the JetPatch Manager UI
1. In the Servers tab, find the endpoint you want to collect logs from.
2. Click on the name of the server
3. Click on Download Intigua Log Package in the window that pops up
Generate Logs from the Endpoint Itself
Option 1: Using Connector CLI
- Open a command line interface on the endpoint (on Windows, open as an Administrator), and navigate to the Intigua-Utils directory. The default path is:
- Run the command (see below):
Option 2: Copy all files within the Logs folder
The logs folder are located in:
Troubleshooting Connector Logs
See attached pdf (JetPatch Log Files - slides 12-15)