Intigua 3.7 requires you to configure an external third-party PostgreSQL database.
To set up a PostgreSQL database for Intigua 3.7:
- Set up the third-party PostgreSQL database, version 9.4 or above. For example:
For optimal security, you can implement SSL and Active Directory authentication over SSL.
- RAM requirements: 16 GB
- Stop the Intigua tomcat service by running:
- In an auto-failover high availability environment, stop the NGINX service that performs failover between the two Intigua servers.
- On the Intigua server:
- Open the following file:
* Please note that after changing the values in the intigua.properties file, a sever restart is required. You may contact Intigua to learn more about these changes.
- Make note of the values of the following keys:
- Replace the above three keys' values with the correct values for the new database.
- In an auto-failover high-availability environment, start NGINX.
- Start the Intigua tomcat service by running: