You can manually start managed agents that have failed or been manually stopped. You can manually stop running managed agents, leaving the managed agents available to be quickly restarted later. Stopped managed agents are marked. For example: .
To start or stop managed agents, do one of the following:
- On multiple machines, to start or stop a specified managed agent:
- In the Servers tab, select the relevant endpoint or endpoints.
- Go to Server Actions > Start Service > Stop Service or > Restart Service, and select a managed agent:
- To manage a single machine's managed agents:
- In the Servers tab, click the machine's name (in the Name column):
- Start and/or Stop managed agents: