Report Type: The report must be in a CSV type
Report Rows: Must include the following columns:
- Plugin Name - The name of the plugin that detected the vulnerability.
- IP Address
- DNS Name
- If DNS Name is empty in your report, configure the vulnerability integration on IP only.
- Solution - Remediation information for the vulnerability.
- CVE (optional) - space-separated list of CVEs
See attached example at bottom of article.
- The report should include the headers row, with the same titles as above, case-sensitive.
- The report information should be divided into columns (not a single column with all the information inside the cell)
- The CSV should not have extra columns that are not listed above (they should be deleted). See example CSV file in Nessus format is attached