JetPatch vulnerability parser can support any report from a Vulnerability Scanner by uploading the report into JetPatch. In this article, you will find how to import a vulnerability CSV report from Qualys.
Report Type: The report must be in a CSV type
Report Rows: Must include the following columns (in order):
- IP - IP address of the host that the vulnerability was detected on
- DNS - The fully-qualified domain name of the host that the vulnerability was detected on
- If FQDN is empty in your report, configure the vulnerability integration on IP only.
- Operating System - Operating system of host
- Title - Title and name of the detected vulnerability
- Solution - Remediation information for the vulnerability.
- CVE ID (optional) - space-separated list of CVEs
See attached example at bottom of the article.
- The report should include the headers row
- The report information should be divided into columns (not a single column with all the information inside the cell)
After you verified that the report is valid for the JetPatch Qualys Vulnerability Scanner, the Vulnerability Parser can be customized.
The JetPatch Vulnerability Parser is located in the "conf" folder, usually in /usr/share/tomcat/default/conf/intigua_vulnerability_parser.conf.json
To support the Qualys vulnerability report, replace the "intigua_vulnerability_parser.conf.json" file with the file attached to this article.
Go to the JetPatch application > Patches Catalog > Vulnerabilities. You should be able to see that there is a "Qualys" report option. Use it to upload your vulnerability scan report.