To reduce maintenance times on your Linux endpoints, you can install patches in bulk on the endpoints. The patches installation will be sent in a single command line (batch) to accomplish a much faster deployment process!
Configure Linux bulk install
1. SSH JetPatch console
2. Edit the intigua properties file
3. Insert the following property:
4. Restart tomcat
service tomcat restart
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Linux
- Amazon Linux AMI
- Amazon Linux 2
- Bulk deployment is disabled by default.
- In case one of the patches fail, the entire patching process on the endpoint will fail.
- Rollback will restore all patches and not a single patch.
- Once bulk deployment is enabled, it will bulk install patches in batches, based on the split patch execution configuration (default 60)