To reduce maintenance times on your Linux endpoints, you can install patches simultaneously on the endpoints. The patches installation will be sent in a single command line (batch) to accomplish a much faster deployment process!
To configure Linux bulk install:
1. SSH JetPatch console
2. Edit the intigua properties file
3. Insert the following key.value line :
bulkinstall.linux.enabled = true
4. Restart tomcat
service tomcat restart
- Oracle Linux 6/7
- RHEL 6/7
- Bulk deployment is disabled by default
- In case one of the patches fail, the entire patching process on the endpoint will fail.
- Rollback will restore all patches and not a single patch