Predictive Patching enables you to predict the success rate of your patching cycle.
Before deploying your actual patch cycle, you can receive a comprehensive analysis detailing your expected success rate as well as the areas of improvement that should be addressed to enhance the patching cycle's success.
Go to > Patches > Predictive Patching > Run Patching Simulation
Predictive Patching Options
JetPatch can predict the success rate in one of the following options -
- Environment Prediction - Prediction is made on Operating Systems and/or Endpoint Groups. Prediction is considering the current moment (ie: "what would happen if I will run a Remediaiton Plan NOW").
- Remediation Plan Prediction - Prediction is made on an existing Remediation Plan and considering Cycle Start Date and End Date. This will consider the Remediation Plan properties such as:
- Endpoint Groups
- Endpoints Maintenance Windows
- Patches actions
Predictive Patching Results
- Your predicted patching success rate
- The number of applicable endpoints that were involved in the prediction calculation.
- The number of applicable patches that were involved in the prediction calculation.
- The number of endpoints that require attention and causing a direct impact on the success rate.
Detailed breakdown is also scoped by:
- Operation System
- Endpoint Groups
How To Improve
By clicking on the 'How to Improve' button you will see a complete report on the endpoint that requires your attention and their exemptions.
You can download reports by clicking on the top-right "Download Reports" icon.
The reports are:
- Predictive Patching results page:
- Predictive Patching General Report - the "Information Analysis" calculated on the top of the page.
- Detailed Data By Operating System - The "Detailed Data By Operating System" table.
- Detailed Data By endpoint Group - The "Detailed Data By endpoint Group" table.
- "How To Improve" page:
- Endpoints Exemptions - The problematic endpoint with the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.