This tab contains all patches that were discovered from both Windows and Linux servers.
To discover Linux patches for you endpoints, you will need to provision the JetPatch Connector on your servers.
In order to discover Windows patches, just make sure your WSUS discovery source is connected.
- Search - filter by the full name / KB artible / ELSA / ELBA / CESA / CEBA / RHSA / RHBA
- Approval Status - filter by the patch approval status
- Operating System
- Endpoint Name
- Endpoint Group
- Remediation Plan
- Show Patches - filter by the patches status - needed patches, in progress, installed or failed
- From date / To date - Patch release date
- Severity - Patch severity definition
After filtering and selecting the relevant patches, click on 'Create Remediation Plan'. You will then be dericted to the Remediation plan wizard to complete its creation.