Use the following information to create scripts for health monitoring.
Supported languages for the plugin script are:
- Linux: any script language. The script should identify the language using a standard Shebang line.
- Windows: Powershell (.ps1), Batch (.bat), or Visual Basic (.vbs). See attached powershell script that is for checking if a service is running (saved as a .txt)
The script should pass the following outputs:
- Status: one of the following exit codes:
- 0: OK
- 1: The monitoring script has detected a problem, to be logged
- 2: The monitoring script failed to complete.
- Detailed message as printed to standard output
JetPatch Manager passes the following variables to the script:
- TEMPDIR: A temporary directory for writing in; will be automatically emptied after the script is completed.
- vAgent-specific parameters: All the fields that appear in the Managed Agent Settings tab of the management package. For a list of the actual parameter names, please contact JetPatch support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.