The Intigua Self Packager 1.3 has the following limitations:
- The Self-Packager currently supports only the Chrome browser.
- Remote test-server support isn't available in this version (i.e the web-server will automatically be used as the test-server).
- Management tools that require attended installation cannot be packaged using the Intigua Self-Packager.
- Configuration templates need to be created externally, and then uploaded to the wizard.
- The self-packager will fail to start when the packaging server is using IIS with the default port 80.