The JetPatch Self Packager has the following limitations:
- The Self-Packager primarily supports only the Chrome browser.
- Remote test-server support isn't available in this version (i.e the web-server will automatically be used as the test-server).
- Management tools that require attended installation cannot be packaged using the JetPatch Self-Packager.
- Configuration templates need to be created externally, and then uploaded to the wizard.
- The self-packager will fail to start when the packaging server is using IIS with the default port 80.
Please sign in to leave a comment.