We recommend performing the following activities as part of the disaster recovery process
On-Going Backup Activities
1. Backup DB weekly (or daily)
2. Backup weekly (or daily) the content of directory /usr/share/tomcat/default/conf
3. Backup weekly (or daily) the content of directory /usr/share/intigua
See DB backup KC: How do I generate a PostgreSQL DB Dump?
For directory backup - use your preferred choice of back
In case of complete system crash:
1. Perform a new install of JetPatch as explained in the article Installing JetPatch RPMs in accordance to sizing specifications.
2. Restore from your backup the DB backup
3. Restore from your backup the contents of directories:
4. Start the system
The whole recovery process should last 1-3 hours.