The SLA report provides an overall update of all active remediation plans where the planned end dates falls within the selected month.
SLA Report Fields
The report includes the following details:
- RP ID
- RP Name
- RP Description
- Emergency - True / False if the RP was an emergency remediation plan or not.
- Creation Time - time the remediation plan was created
- Activation Time - time the remediation plan was activated
- SLA Time -planned end time of the remediation plan (default is 30 days, configurable)
- Applicable Endpoints - Number of endpoints that were available for patching
- Compliant Endpoints - Number of endpoints that completed the patching process
Which Remediation Plans should appear in the SLA report?
The monthly report shows all active remediation plans with end dates planned for the current month.
Here is an example:
Remediation plan '500' was created on January 1st and activated on January 3rd . The planned end date (according to the default settings) is 30 days - February 2d.
February SLA report lists RP '500'
January Report doesnt list RP '500' in the SLA Report
In Progress Remediation Plans
- Remediation plans that are still in progress eventhough SLA time passed, will be seen in the SLA report with data that is true to the SLA time.
Rejected Remediation Plans
- Remediation plans that were rejected prior to the SLA time will not appear in the SLA report
Canceled Remediation Plans
- Remediation Plans that were canceled prior to the SLA Time will not be seen in the report
- Remediation Plans that were canceled after the SLA time will be seen in the report (since it was active until the SLA time)
How to generate an SLA Report?
- Go to Dashboard
- Click on the 'Download Reports' button and select 'SLA summary' - A pop up window should be opened
- Fill in the Year and Month of the SLA report you would like to generate and click 'Download'.
- An SLA report should be downloaded as a CSV file.
How To change SLA Parameters?
There are two configurable parameters:
- SLA time - the planned end period of the remediation plan. Default value is 30 days
- SLA history -SLA report history. Default value is 365 days
Follow the below instructions to configure the parameters:
1. Edi intigua.properties file (/usr/share/tomcat/default/conf/intigua.properties)
2. Add the below parameters with the values you would like to use.
#(default is 30) - will determine the planned end date. Number of days after activation.
pg.sla.planned-end-period.days = 30
#(default is 365) - clean the data that exist for X days.
pg.sla.keep-history.days = 365