1) Login to the Endpoint (EP) via SSH using the same JetPatch user provided in the console
2) Write a script: echo "hello" , put is into /tmp/test.sh
3) make sure the owner of script is the JetPatch user
4) Change permissions: chmod 764 /tmp/test.sh
5) run the script - /tmp/test.sh
If it failed on EP - it's permissions problem of the the /tmp folder to the JetPatch user
If it succeeded on EP - please change the script to echo "hello" > /var/run/test and try again
Make the same steps are work for a working EP and fail for a problematic EP (from the same image / OS) to confirm an environmental issue.