JetPatch Connector has minimal impact on resource consumption (on average less than 1% and less than 30 MB RAM)
Articles in this section
- How to execute a Binary / executable file
- How to create a Custom Report ?
- How do I change connector communication to prioritize hostname first then IP address second?
- How the does JetPatch handle patching of DMZ servers? Do we have any option for an intermediary instance within the DMZ which can support patching (as seen below):
- What is the estimated resource consumption of a JetPatch Connector?
- Is there proxy support for cloud ITSM and advisory announce lists?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch does not install?
- Where is the intigua.properties located?
- Is there a patch buffer window?
- What is the skip post-patching tasks property?