See the attached CSV at the bottom of the article as an example.
- The header row is mandatory
- If the tag does not exist - JetPatch will create it automatically
- Filling out HostName and IP are optional.
- If you fill out the IP address, only have one IP per row, even if the CSV report has multiple IP addresses.
In order to get Server information, download the Servers Report (CSV) (Servers > Table Settings > Generate Servers Report (CSV)
Import - Uploading CSV
Tagging Endpoints in Bulk is Available in Two Ways
- Servers > Manage Tags > Import tags from CSV
- Endpoint Management > Manage Tags > Import
- When the user Press ‘IMPORT’, He will be able to Import Tags by Press ‘IMPORT’ Button from CSV File with the correct format
- All Tags will be added & displayed on Tag List