yes, there is a buffer of 30 minutes of the end of a maintenance window. If we start execution on a specific endpoint, then JetPatch will complete patching on that EP.
Articles in this section
- How often should I sync the WSUS replica to its primary server?
- Is there a patch buffer window
- What happens when a pre-task fails?
- How do automatically generated Remediation Plans work?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch does not install?
- What is the difference between JetPatch Patch Manager and JetPatch Agent Manager?
- Can you please elaborate on 3rd party tools?
- Are there pre-canned scripts to handle different patching use cases?
- Does JetPatch require patches be downloaded to WSUS?
- Is there support for Solaris 10?