The Remediation Plan compliance report gives you a complete overview of the compliance report status.
Go to: Patches > Remediation Plans > Choose Remediation Plan and click on Comlpiend Report icon.
Providing details on:
Snapshot of the Remediation plan status:
- Percentage of: Plan installed, Updates that have failed and the Expected baseline compliance.
- Endpoints Compliance
- Patching Actions Status
- Endpoints Patching Status: Nuber of endpoints and their status
- Require Attention: Here you can see the reasons why a remediation plan can't be processed and the steps that need to be taken to enable its execution.
- Low Disk Space
- Powered Off
- Power Suspended
- Power Unknown
- Connector Not Installed
- Connector Down
- Not Reachable
- Invalid Credentials
- Awaiting Maintenance Window
- Maintenance Window Required
- Blocked By Maintenance Window
- Suspended By User
- Power shell Version Not Supported
Patches Compliance And Installation Progress:
- Break down of the Patch statues, if and where they were installed and applied.
- Clicking on the bar will take you to the endpoint management table.
- Filter by:
- View Details of the patch: OS/ Products/ Category/ Severity/ Release Date/ How many endpoints it is needed on.
- The compliance status of endpoints assigned to this remediation plan.
- Clicking on the Patching Status bar will take you to the patch catalog for more information.
- Filter by: Name, Group, Operating System, Patching Status, Compliance, Vulnerability Scan, Exemption.
- Exemptions column: indicates the reasons why an endpoint will be exempted from this remediation plan. If the exemption column is empty the server can be patched.