Here you can assign servers to different computer groups Each server can only be part of one computer group. The groups are created under Computer Groups tab.
The Groups library contains a list of all your endpoints, in the last column you can see which group they are assigned to.
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search by endpoint name only
- You can also filter the library for Smart Groups / Endpoint Groups and Operating Systems
- Select Groups from the main menu
- Select the endpoints you want to assign to the group
- Click on Assign Endpoint Group > a pop up will appear with a list of the Endpoint groups you have created
- Choose the group you want and click on Assign Group
- To unassign an endpoint from a group click on the X in the Group Tag
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the bottom left "Download Reports" icon.
The available reports are:
- Endpoints Groups Report (CSV) - downloading extended information on the filtered endpoint groups.