* JetPatch is designed to allow critical functionality to be operational, even when the JetPatch Manager Console is down during an upgrade. That is because the JetPatch connector running on all endpoints is independent of manager status. Thus, execution and monitoring of agent and patch management operations can still occur even when the manager is down.
Before the Upgrade
How to Upgrade
Upload the new JetPatch RPMs to the server and run the following commands:
yum localinstall -y intigua*.rpm
- Do not use wget to copy RPMs
- There is no need to manually stop/start tomcat (this is done automatically)
- If there is an issue with the upgrade command try the following: rpm -Uvh --force intigua-*
- If you still encounter any upgrade issues, see the General Console and Upgrade Troubleshooting section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.