We highly recommend tuning the database configuration based on the following article before starting using JetPatch.
- Open the link and fill in all parameters based on your machine settings you've configured in.
- DB Version : 10 / 11 / 12
- OS Type : Linux
- DB Type : Web Application
- Total Memory Size : Insert memory size based on the JetPatch Machine you chose.
- Number CPU : Insert memory size based on the JetPatch Machine you chose.
- Storage : HDD Storage
- Click on 'Generate'
- Modify the 'Postgres.conf' configuration file based on the recommendations given in the PGTune link. The configuration file path is /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
- Restart DB
- The settings above refer to a standalone DB machine. If you have chosen the "All-In-One" option. please fill in the following
- Micro: Memory 8, CPU 4
- Small: Memory 16, CPU 8
- Medium: Memory 32, CPU 16
- If the configuration is not located in the default location run the following to locate it: