Prepare the Connector for Intune
There are some requirements for publishing Win32 applications to a client. Be aware that you must meet the following criteria:
- Windows 10 – build 1607 or higher (Education, Pro, Enterprise)
- The Windows 10 client must be joined to Azure AD or Hybrid domain joined
- The Windows 10 must be under MDM management with Microsoft Intune
2. Download JetPatch Connector for Intune (.intunewin file)
Publish the Connector with Microsoft Intune
1. Now it’s time to publish the Win32 application within Microsoft Intune. For the following steps login to the Microsoft Azure Portal.
2. Navigate to Microsoft Intune > Client apps > Apps and click the + Add button
3. Select Windows app (Win32) as App type
4. Open the App package file blade and browse for the downloaded connector .intunewin file.
5. Open the App information page and fill in the application information like Name, Description, Publisher and Category.
6. Scroll down and click Logo. Browse for the logo file and click Ok twice. (Optional)
Download the logo here: JetPatch.png
7. Open the Program blade and fill in the Install and Uninstall command with the parameters below. (change JetPatch URL accordingly to your server address). Click Ok.
C:\Program Files\Intigua\Intigua-Utils\intigua.exe rmc -f
8. Open the Requirements blade and fill in the requirements below. Click Ok.
Operating system architecture
x32 and x64
Minimum operating system
Windows 10 1607
Disk space required (MB)
Physical memory required (MB)
Minimum number of logical processors required
Minimum CPU speed required (MHz)
9. Open the Detection rules blade and select Manually configure detection rules.
10. Open the Detection rules blade and select Manually configure detection rules.
11. Select File to check if the application is successfully installed.
12. Fill in the path and the .exe file name as below. Click OK
File or Folder
File or Folder exists
Associated with a 32-bit app on 64-bit clients
13. (Optional)Open the Return codes blade. Here you can customize the return codes for the app. Click OK for now.
14. Finally Click Add
The application will now be uploaded to Microsoft Intune. Depending on the size of the application this can take a few minutes.
15. After the application is uploaded click Assignment and publish the application on the group you want.
Test the results
1. On a Windows 10 device that is joined with Azure AD and is managed with Microsoft Intune, Open the Company Portal app.
2. Search for the just-published Win32 application. Click Install.
3. After a few seconds the application package will start downloading, and a few moments later the application should be installed successfully.
4. Connect to JetPatch, go to JetPatch Platform Configuration then navigate to the "Servers" page.
If everything work properly you should see the computer connected as below: