- JetProxy allows you to use a single JetPatch console for managing endpoints in multiple data centers
- JetProxy simplifies the deployment of JetPatch within a perimeter network (DMZ), where a special firewall rule needs to be requested for every endpoint in order to allow it to connect to the JetPatch server
- Ensure connectivity between JetProxy and JetPatch server using telnet over port 443.
- Ensure firewall settings allowing connection on the JetProxy over port 443/HTTPS.
- Ensure the machine can resolve the server's hostnames (if used)
- (Optional) Ensure the below requirements for WSUS server, in case it's required
Important Notes on the JetProxy Solution
- Connector installation is not possible through the proxy solution, only upgrades and removal, since this is a web proxy not an SSH/SMB2 proxy. For instructions on how to install the connector on the endpoint itself, see this article.
- Make sure you create a connector service for your proxy endpoints, which will be important for connector upgrade and service reconfiguration.
- No agents are stored on the proxy server.