If you are experiencing issues with your patches inventory and for some reason you are not able to view the latest patches Windows has released, there are several steps you can perform which might solve the issue quickly !
- The first thing you should do is to check if the patches actually appear in your WSUS. If they don't check the connection between WSUS and MSFT update.
- Download the latest output of 'WSUS get updates' script and check if they are there (Log in to you JetPatch account, go to endpoints > Activities and filter by Task:'Wsus Get Updates' & Task Type: 'System').
If these steps do not resolve the issue do the following :
- Check what is the total number of patches in WSUS
- Edit the intigua properties (cat /usr/share/tomcat/default/conf/intigua.properties) and set the value of fetched patches from WSUS to at least 5,000 more than the value in WSUS
# Maximum number of returned patches for every 'WSUS get updates' Run
# Should be at least 5000 more than the value in WSUS
- Delete the full scan entry from the database :
- then restart tomcat