- Relevant patches are in WSUS
- Relevant machines are reporting fine to WSUS (and show as 100% in endpoint readiness)
- It's been more than 24 hours since patch Tuesday (see relevant configuration below)
- Endpoints have Patching Status = No Status
- Endpoints have patching status, but do not have latest patches
- Check what is the total number of patches in WSUS and compare that to what is showing in JetPatch
- Run a full WSUS scan (it may take 10-20 mins across a few script cycles)
- Check manager logs: vmanage and worker files
If there is still an issue:
- Re-add as discovery source (delete and add)
- Re-add connector
By default, WSUS get Updates runs once a day, you can modify that by adjusting the following property. Example, if you would like 18 hours:
# Configure the 'WSUS get Updates' Script interval pg.wsus.update.job.interval.sec=64800
In addition, you can manually run WSUS get updates by following this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.