Let's pretend I have 10 patches to install on Windows and I have a reboot as part of my post-patch workflow. In addition, eight of the patches are dependent on the installation of the first two patches.
- JetPatch will install the first two patches.
- JetPatch will stop patching operations and go to post-patch workflow
- After the machine is rebooted, JetPatch will check plan completion.
- JetPatch correctly recognized that eight more patches need to be installed, it will continue patching the machine.
- JetPatch will repeat this cycle until all 10 patches are installed and plan is complete