- From the endpoint server and try to reach the JetPatch application over port 443
- Check that the firewall configuration is configured properly on both the endpoint and JetPatch app. server.
- For Linux servers - Check SElinux configuration (it may limit the connection)
- For insufficient permission issues on Linux servers, see this article
- Do you have other endpoints which are connected successfully to JetPatch ? If so, try to understand what are the differences and change accordingly.
- Deploy the connector from the endpoint itself
For invalid credentials issues, please read the article 'Invalid Credential Errors'
If none of the above came up successful please download the connector logs. After downloading the logs, search for ERROR messages or any exceptions which may help understand the root cause.
For any other issue, please contact the JetPatch support team with the logs attached.