The intigua.properties file is located at /usr/share/tomcat/default/conf/intigua.properties
Articles in this section
- How do I change connector communication to prioritize hostname first then IP address second?
- How the does JetPatch handle patching of DMZ servers? Do we have any option for an intermediary instance within the DMZ which can support patching (as seen below):
- What is the estimated resource consumption of a JetPatch Connector?
- Is there proxy support for cloud ITSM and advisory announce lists?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch does not install?
- Where is the intigua.properties located?
- Is there a patch buffer window?
- What is the skip post-patching tasks property?
- What happens when a pre-patching task fails?