As part of the integration with Nexpose, you can download a report for every endpoint that is discovered in Nexpose. The 'Download Report' triggers a report creation in Nexpose which discoveres the vulnerabilities and patches needed for that endpoint.
The Report is downloaded in a CSV format and includes the following data: Asset IP Address, Asset Name, Asset OS, Asset Risk Score, Site Name, Vulnerability Title, Vulnerability Risk Score, Vulnerable Since, Vulnerability CVE IDs, Vulnerability CVSS Score.
Before we start: Make sure your JetPatch platform is integrated with nexpose. Learn more on how to impurt vulnerabilities via nexpose.
How to Download Nexpose Report
- Log in to JetPatch platform
- Go to Endpoints > Management
- Filter by More Filters > Vulnerability > Nexpose
- Go to a specific server you would like to download the report and click the hourglass icon
- Click 'Download' in the pop-up message that will appear on the bottom of your screen.