JetPatch Connector has minimal impact on resource consumption (on average less than 1% and less than 30 MB RAM)
Articles in this section
- Where is the intigua.config.xml located?
- How to Configure JetPatch if your Environment has a lot of Dynamic IP Addresses
- What is Emergency Remediation Plan (zero-day remediation)
- How do I deploy a 3rd Party software?
- How to execute a Binary / executable file
- How to create a Custom Report ?
- How do I trigger automatic system tasks?
- What is the estimated resource consumption of a JetPatch Connector?
- Is there proxy support for cloud ITSM and advisory announce lists?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch didn't install?