JetPatch Connector has minimal impact on resource consumption (on average less than 1% and less than 30 MB RAM)
Articles in this section
- Is there proxy support for cloud ITSM and advisory announce lists?
- Where is the intigua.properties located?
- How do I bypass RHEL subscription check? (required if you are using a local repo)
- How the does JetPatch handle patching of DMZ servers? Do we have any option for an intermediary instance within the DMZ which can support patching (as seen below):
- What is the estimated resource consumption of a JetPatch Connector?
- How do I prepare SUSE endpoints for patching?
- How often should I sync the WSUS replica to its primary server?
- Do we need an on-prem mirror for updates and would patch versioning be supported?