JetPatch Connector has minimal impact on resource consumption (on average less than 1% and less than 30 MB RAM)
Articles in this section
- Login - Lock Mechanism
- Enterprise Linux Advisories
- How to run query on JetPatch DB
- What is the CentOS mailing list?
- How to Patch JetPatch Server Itself
- Where is the intigua.config.xml located?
- How to Configure JetPatch if your Environment has a lot of Dynamic IP Addresses
- What is Emergency Remediation Plan (zero-day remediation)
- How do I deploy a 3rd Party software?
- How to Execute a Binary (Software Distribution)