JetPatch Connector has minimal impact on resource consumption (on average less than 1% and less than 30 MB RAM)
Articles in this section
- Dynamic IP causing installation of the connector on the wrong endpoint
- What is Emergency Remediation Plan
- How do I deploy a 3rd Party software?
- How to merge multiple endpoint records on hostname only?
- How to execute a Binary / executable file
- How to create a Custom Report ?
- How do I change connector communication to prioritize hostname first then IP address second?
- How do I automatically trigger system tasks?
- How the does JetPatch handle patching of DMZ servers? Do we have any option for an intermediary instance within the DMZ which can support patching (as seen below):
- What is the estimated resource consumption of a JetPatch Connector?