In order to configure the repositories easily on client servers, you can use the run-task engine. which allows you to run scripts on single / multiple devices simultaniously.
Please take under considuration that the following steps should be performed for each OS family (i.e RHEL 6, RHEL 7 etc..)
Before we start: Download the attachements and modify the Repository names and URL's according to the configuration in your env.
Configure Local Repository on all Client Servers:
- Create a smart group with all the relevant devices (you can do that by tagging the servers with a certain tag or filtering by the OS)
- Go to System > Scripts > Add Script
- Create two scripts:
- Disable all Repos (use the attachement disable-all-repos)
- Create-jetpatch-repo (use the attachment create-jetpatch-repo)
- Create two tasks:
- Create Repo - RHEL_X (example)
- Disable all repos - RHEL_X (example)
- For each task add the relevant script and save tasks.
- Go to Policy & Tools > Automation Scripts and filter by the smart group / tag you have created.
- Select all servers within the smart group / tag and click Run task
- Run the task 'Disable all Repos' and wait until it completes.
- After disable all repos completed on all servers, run 'Create JetPatch Repo' on the same group of servers.
Now the servers are configured with the relevant repositories!