The Tools catalog contains an inventory of all the Tolls discovered by JetPatch Agent Manager in your environment and enables you to add New Tools and Tool versions.
In the top right corner, there are action buttons enabling you to
- Download Report: Download an Agent service report complete with Service Name, Agent Package, Revision, Created Date, Created By, Comments.
- Tools Discovery:
- Download suggested discovery file
- Upload discovery file - Uploaded discovery file must be in JSON format
- Learn more on Tools Discovery
- Upload Image: To add a new tool, upload image files in VAI format
- Remove Tools from catalog:
- You should not need to do this, but if you want to remove a tool from the catalog, you will need to access the JetPatch server manager and remove all relevant VAI files from the following path: