Endpoint groups combine a number of computers together. These groups are then set on the different Remediation Plans. Remediation Plans can run on multiple Endpoint Groups but cannot run on individual endpoints. There are two types of Endpoint Groups: WSUS groups, retrieved from Microsoft platform and referred as 'Computer Groups' (these cannot be edited in any way) and Internal groups that you can create edit, and delete.
Endpoint Groups Library
The Endpoint Groups library contains groups you have created and groups download from the Microsoft platform.
- To view the Library Select System > Endpoint Groups from the main menu
- The Search bar at the top left corner will enable you to search by group name only.
- In the table, you will see the number of Endpoints assigned to each Group.
- You can Edit, Delete or Unassign all computers in the Internally created groups by clicking on the action button on the right.
- The Unassign all computers option will only appear when there are computers to unassign.
Create a new Endpoint Group
- Select Endpoint Groups from the main menu
- Click on Create Endpoint Group
- Fill in the relevant details: Endpoint Group Name and Description
- Click Save
- Adding endpoints to the groups is done via Groups tab