JetPatch Agent Manager focuses on end to end agent life-automation and JetPatch Patch Manager focuses on Centralized Patch management and governance.
Articles in this section
- What is the skip post-patching tasks property?
- What is the difference between JetPatch Patch Manager and JetPatch Agent Manager?
- How do automatically generated Remediation Plans work?
- How often should I sync the WSUS replica to its primary server?
- Is there a patch buffer window?
- What happens when a pre-task fails?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch does not install?
- Are there pre-canned scripts to handle different patching use cases?
- Does JetPatch require patches be downloaded to WSUS?
- How long does it take make patches available after they are released from the vendor?