We support 3rd party tools and offer not only tool patching but also end to end tool management. We connect to vendor to update and download relevant updates and compare to the installed sw version and patched we automatically discover.
Articles in this section
- How often should I sync the WSUS replica to its primary server?
- Is there a patch buffer window
- What happens when a pre-task fails?
- How do automatically generated Remediation Plans work?
- Can I remove patches that JetPatch does not install?
- What is the difference between JetPatch Patch Manager and JetPatch Agent Manager?
- Can you please elaborate on 3rd party tools?
- Are there pre-canned scripts to handle different patching use cases?
- Does JetPatch require patches be downloaded to WSUS?
- Is there support for Solaris 10?