The Operational Status report is a CSV table for one or more specified management tools, showing, for each endpoint on which the tool is deployed, its information as known to the tool's backend server, with additional information indicating whether the tool on this endpoint is a virtualized, JetPatch Agent Manager-managed agent.
Each row represents a single endpoint. The columns are:
- Server Name: Endpoint name as defined in management tool backend server.
- Server Hostname: Endpoint domain and hostname (DNS) as known to management tool backend server.
- Server IP: Endpoint IP address as known to backend server.
- Management Tool: Management tool name as defined in plugin.
- Deployed?: Whether the management tool is deployed on the endpoint.
- Console Name: Backend server name as configured for the Console item in the JetPatch Library.
- Console Hostname/Address: Backend server address as configured for the Console item in the JetPatch Library.
- Policy Group(s): Groups to which the endpoint agent is registered in backend server configuration.
- Agent version: As retrieved from the backend server.
- Is agent virtual?: Whether the management tool is an agent managed by JetPatch Agent Manager.
- Connected to console?: Whether the backend server has an active connection with the management tool.
- OK?: Management tool health status according to plugin configuration.
- What's not ok?: Status report according to plugin configuration.